Warehouse Associate, Seasonal
If you take a creative approach to problem solving, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and have the skills to work with a team, then working as a Warehouse Associate may be for you.
Apply at the bottom of this page.
We are looking for a Seasonal Warehouse Associate who will assist the Warehouse Team at ASRV. The position will consist of responsibilities encompassing efficient organization, assessment, steaming and folding of all returned clothing. You will work with all warehouse personnel to ensure returned clothing is organized and ready for restocking.
- Picking and Packing Daily Orders
- Fold, label and bag all returns to be resold
- Be responsible for knowing all products to ensure proper labeling for restocking
- Keep an up-to-date binder of all current products
- Know all defective issues and how to process and organize different defects
- Be aware of all issues that render a garment not able to be resold
- Alert warehouse manager when steaming area materials need to be restocked (e.g. sizing labels, bags, envelopes)
- Cut and stuff envelopes
- General upkeep and order of steaming area
- Assist with upkeep and warehouse organization and perform general cleaning as needed by warehouse manager
- Break down boxes
- Have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Notify supervisors of problems that are not resolvable
- Lift up to a maximum weight of 50lbs using proper ergonomic techniques
- Work 50 hours in a week during release weeks and after sales
- Work overtime during holiday season
Want to apply?
Send an email to email@example.com and include the following:
- Subject line: Your Name + Warehouse Associate Application
- Resume, sent as an attachment
- Optional: brief paragraph describing why you would like to work at ASRV