Social Media Manager / Digital Content Creator
If you take a creative approach to problem solving, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and have the skills to work with a team, then working as a Social Media Manager and Digital Content Creator may be for you.
Apply at the bottom of this page.
We are looking for a high-level Social Media Manager and Digital Content Creator to work under the Branding and Marketing Departments at ASRV. The Social Media Manager will help integrate the PR and Social Media strategy for the company. You will be in charge of overseeing the various media outlets that ASRV uses to reach their rapidly-expanding audience. Therefore, you will need to help with development and creation of social media content.
The Social Media Manager will also be responsible for overall social media
strategy for the business, including content creation, campaign implementation, and innovating social media reach.
Ultimately, the Social Media Manager will help streamline the process for
As the Social Media Manager, you will:
Manage distribution of social media content across channels including
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
Think creatively to develop new engagement strategies that will help grow
the ASRV community
- Create and publish content targeted to our specific audience
- Curate/repurpose content from media and collaborators
- Analyze metrics and deliver insights around content
- Leverage social media technology tools to engage with customers
Build your own practices, processes and guidelines to improve
engagement, efficiencies, and content
- Work closely with Branding Officers to ensure timely delivery
- Copy writing
- Font design and layouts
As the Digital Content Creator, you will:
- Be responsible for grading, editing and retouching of deliverables
Concept, design and execute high quality content for social media and
Minimum 3 years experience in the fitness or apparel industry as a Social
Strong understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite
Tech savvy or a quick learner to be able to take over all media channels
Want to apply?
Send an email to careers@
- Subject line: Your Name + Social Media Manager/Digital Content Creator Application
- Resume, sent as an attachment
- Optional: brief paragraph describing why you would like to work at ASRV